Is your dinner table a place for awkward silences? Tired of trying to get your child to speak with you on the drive back from school? NFK suggests 10 questions that can nudge anyone, even your moody teenager or sullen toddler, to start an engaging conversation. So here you go…
- Who got the best food at lunch today?
- Can you recommend a good web series for me to watch?
- What can I do to be a better parent?
- What do you like/dislike about being a part of our family?
- What is the biggest challenge you’re facing at school? How can I help?
- If you were a superhero, what superpowers would you want? And what superpowers would you give mom and dad?
- What cartoon character does your favourite teacher resemble?
- If you were a teacher what subject would you like to teach? Why?
- What is the coolest holiday destination you can think of?
- Rate your day on a scale of 1-10. Why?
Have some innovative questions of your own? Do share.
#letstalk #conversationstarters #questionstoask #questionsforkids #letthemtalk